5 May 2014

My strange story

It was 5 in the morning and there was a knock at the door and my dog began to bark.

I got up and I went to the door to see what happened.I live with my wife Maria and also we have a dog, Sultan.We live in a big old house with garden in the countryside, at 10 Km. from the airport.

I saw a young couple, a man and a girl, who looked very nervous. She told me that their car had broken down and they needed to go to the airport and fly to Paris urgently because her mother was very ill.

They also asked me if I could take them to the airport because the plane took off at 6 am. and they don`t  have time to call a taxi.

I took my car and took  them to the airport,they were just carrying a big suitcase.

I left them in front of the departures  door and went home. On the way home, I heard on the radio that a young couple had robbed a bank and hurt a policeman.When I arrived home I phoned to the police and told them what had happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment