3 May 2014

Formal letter

Alberes Comercial n26
Castelló d'Empúries
17487
Spain
8th, April, 2006
Mariano Rajoy
Avenida puerta del Hierro
28071
Madrid
Spain

Dear Mr. Rajoy,
My names is Marta Moreno I amb a Spanish girl and nowadays you are our president but in many areas you do not represent us. Fot that reason I want to explain you the problems of our society.

First of all, I would like to remind you all the people in Spain have human rights and you and the governments must achieve them. But in the streets the people do not feel you achieve them, and I want to show you happens. 
Currently, the police take off a lot of people's housesand then some of these people live on the streets. They have nothing to live with and you do nothing to stop or to improve their situation.
Another problem is educations, because you change the meaning of education, now for you education is a problem. You cut back all the assistance related to education and a lot of things and the people are suffering it now and they also will in the future.

These are my proposals to improve the situation.
First you need to support the Spanish people, and the most important thing is you need to know the problems of the society.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Your sincerely.

Marta Moreno

No comments:

Post a Comment