18 May 2014

THE END...?

Finally today arrive the day, the day to say good bye! After six years in the high school I finish the last course. All the way was very difficult and now it's the time to do balance.

I began this blog some years ago exactly, 3 years ago, and I wrote a lot of post, some of the better other worse but in general I think I did a go job. I review all the posts and I can see an evolution since the first post to now. All of us can see the progress in that time because if we read the first post is quite child, not meaning, not love only words. And now the last post I wrote is very special and I think it's one of the best post. Moreover we can see the difference because at the beginning I did a short post, without a lot of information and always I use the same words, the same structures and the same verbs tenses. Nowadays I think I improve my level of English and now my post are more completed because I use modal verbs, some synonyms, more vocabulary and I write about interesting things.  

At the same time I did some oral presentation. About this aspect of the blog is more difficult to talk about because I think all the oral presentation are very good but some of them need to improve the quality because I'm was very nervous and I did some mistakes but in general are quite good all of them.  I did a lot since the first year but I would choose one. It's difficult because I think I can do better in the real life but in these moments with the pressure and with public, they are good. I can't choose only one for this I choose two: The presentation of street art and thepresentation of my final project. I choose these because the presentation of street art I remember with love because I can chose the topic and for me this topic about Banksy and street art is very interesting and I did with a clearly voice, with convention, with a good use of vocabulary and I think it's one of the best I did. The other presentation about my final project I love. I did very well and it's incredible, the presentation. I did good because was my research project and I did need to study a lot because I knew all about the topic and I did excellent, with grammar mistakes but excellent about the explanation and I think all the people who watch the video can understand the meaning.

To end the year I would remember where are the best and the worse post in all the time. This decision is very difficult because I did a lot of post and all of them I love because I did it.
The worse post is very clever because I hate the Chemistry post for me it's horrible, for the content and for the structure.  I did twice but I hate all. The vocabulary is so easy and the topic and the verbs tenses are simple and with some mistakes. For all of that things this is THE WORSE.
Choose the best post, only one, is very difficult for that I choose three. They are: Experiences (4 Eso), The notebook (4 ESO) and Maybe that or that (2Batx.). I choose them because I use a lot of different times sentence, the vocabulary is good because is very variety, the phrasal verbs are acceptable and the mistakes are not very big. For all of that I think they are the best options because with them, we can see my level of English and I think it's good, I need improve it but now it's okay.

For me this is a good reflection about my years English in the high school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment