10 May 2014

The bag

What I found on the street that day changed my life for ever. 
I was going to a party when I found a really strange bag next to my car. I didn't  know what things were insidu, for that reason I decided to open it when I looked inside I found a lot, a lot, a lot of money.
At the first moment I didn't know what I was going to do but then I went to the police station and I left the bag with all the money.
After some days a very beautiful young man appeared in front of my door. I didn't know who the boy was. He introduced himself and he explained to me what had happened with his bag. The boy was really polite and he invited me to dinner.
We met another and another time and finally he explained to me he was a very rich man and he was looking for the perfect woman and when I arrived with the money bag he found the woman: me. He proposed to get married to me I accepted and now we are a really beautiful and rich couple.
All my life changed only for a simple bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment