9 May 2014

My life... is only a work art

Some years ago when I saw a work of art I only saw a picture but now when I see a work of art I feel a lot of things, very beautiful things. 
I have seen some exhibitions but the most incredible museum I went was the National Gallery. In that museum you can see some different styles. Some works of art like Turner's ship or sun flower of Van Gogh are really spectacular when you see them. They remind you a photo, a digital photo.
On the other hand I'm never going to be an artist but I love art for that reason I'm going to do a history art degree.
Another important thing about art is that it can help us to learn more about our culture we need knowledge because if we have knowledge we can improve the world.
For that reason I think we need to introduce more art in out life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment