22 Nov 2012

Faire Tale (Part 1)

Once upon a time there was a beutiful contry Babalonia. In this country there was an angry queen Mafalda. Mafalda wad Meredith's mother. Meredith was a beautiful girl she was kind, sincere and sweet but all people in the country hate she and her mom. The queen and the princess lived in a castle. But in the castle there wasn't any children and Meredith was bored.
One day she ran away to the castle and went to the village. She disguised so taht nobody could reconize her. She visited more places: the museum, the park, the makery and more...
But she went to the libery and she met a boy. The boy was different to everyone she had ever seen. He was tall, slim and very beautiful. meredith noticed his nice green eyes.
- Excuse me lady. I'm very clumsy- said the boy-
- Don't worry it has been anything- said Meredith-
- Better! Certainly call me Ethan, it is a pleasure lady.
- I'm Meredith
- Hello Meredith, sorry again for my stupidity. It would be an honor for me to accompany you wherever you go.
- I only go to the library but it's better if you don't come with me.
- Why?- asked Ethan-
- Because I'm a bad person and you won't enjoy being  with someone like me.
- I don't care.
- No it's for me- said Meredith do cry-
- Ok, please Meredith don't cry. Now I'm going but don't doubt that we will meet again.
Ethan when through a small alley and Meredith dried her tears and walked to the library. Meredith stayed in the library long time. After she went to look for a hostel. She pass the night in the cheap hostel in the town because she know her mother never look for this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment