24 Nov 2012

MOTHER WHO KILLED HER CHILDRE "NEEDED HELP"


The new of Evening Standard published the last 31 October, of Lindsay Watling explain a bad story of one family. The mother killed her two children after suffering a post natal depression, and after she trying kill herself. Her husband discovered his children's bodies, Mason 10-week-old and Lily Skye 14-month-old, when he returned to work. This success past the last may but  now court decided sent the mother to a psychiatric hospital, after her family and friends asked to the judge sent in there. For family this success is terrible and nobody believe Felicia (mother) could do that.
When I read this news  I surprised too much because how someone was going to think that this woman didn't need help, she had just killed his children. I don't know that feels but the family in that's moment need all help because for much time they never forget this. For this I will explain this success to everyone because it's important the people knew the news and help they. From here I order them my support and hope that someday they could forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment