24 Nov 2012

The King's Speech


The films explain the story of Albert, Known to his family and friends as Bertie, is the second son of King George V, the grandfather of England's current monarch, Queen Elisabeth II. Bertie suffered a terrible illness, stammer. When his father dead, for different reason he is the successor. 



But he had very fear of speaking in public because sometimes the people laughing as he. He and his family fought for overcome the problem. His wife looked for one people help Albert. She found an expert in language, Lionel. Lionel helped Bertie with his strange methods, but he got Albert spoke in public very well, and Berti was a good King for England.
This film explain a really story of the King.
I watch this film in original version, for me this film is very special because explain a story of overcoming. When I watch this film I don't know the film explain a really story, after I asked information about this and I impress too much. For all this thing I believe this films it's very interesting for everyone and I encourage you to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment