25 Nov 2012

Telephone...


Ring...
- Hello, Who is?
- Hi, Dalia. I'm Marta, Marta Moreno your classmate.
- Oh my god! Marta how long. How many years has passed?
- No more, only fifteen years. Jajaja (fun) Did your life changed a lot?
- A bit, now I live in Miami with my husband and my children. And your life?
- Now I live in Mexico but I change a lot. The other time I lived in London, New York, Barcelona or Thailand.  We like travel a lot because we want that the children learn different language and cultures. I state here with me husband and my children. Who is your husband? And explain more about your life lady.
- Oh so cute. Do you remember the boy I have relationship in high school? His name is Floy, this is my husband and who is your husband, is Pablo?
- Yes we are still together. We have two children Daniel 3 years and Elsa a year. Both were born in Barcelona because our families are there.
- My mother moved to here when I got pregnant, and family Floy's travel for a special dates for example children's birthday or Christmas... Also have two children a boy and a girl. Floy didn't want a girl but now has very spoilt.
- Of course, always say the same thing but when they born are their girls and do not touch anyone. jajaja
-jajaja
- How old are your children?
- The girl 13 years and boy 7 years. Emily was born here, in Miami but Adrien was born in Marseille.
- You has bilingual children. Fine. We talk them in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Greek, and what we learned from Latin.
- We talk them all know. Catalan, Spanish, English and French. But them like speak Spanish and French because the families speak this language.
Well, what is due to your call?
- True, true because talking and talking I almost forgot.  here two months, exactly on 23 will be a meeting of former students at the institute in Castelló. It was to know if you would come.
- That well! Just now I cannot answer you. Leave me to look at the agenda and that I have plans. Already I will call you. This number?
- Yes, yes calm have time until next weekend.
- Ok, already I will answer you.
- Ok, Dàlia I have to leave you, that I have to be going to look for Daniel to the day-care center. We will be in contact. I am glad that everything you goes so well.
- Bye, Marta also I am glad. Up to other one, give recollections to Pablo of my part.
- Bye, Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment