23 Nov 2012

The covers


In this times the covers returned very famous. The covers are version of one film, or song, specially song. I will talk about the covers because I think some covers are good or include fantastic but other, oh my God, are very bad.
The most famous covers in that moment are the covers of Glee. The series it treats on a group of teenagers that they do a choir and cover of songs. In the series appear a very different songs but for me for example I like all because the singers are better than others.
Normally I like all the covers I listen but it's truth much people believe the covers are a bad thing because destroyed the song, because the covers change the tone, the rhythm change all.  The song chose for do the cover it's much important because a different thinks like this but for other the song you chose are very personal and hate the version. These passed me because for me one song is very personal, it's my favourite song and I hate everyone do his cover. This song is I will always love you. Probably the covers are good but for me no, because it's me song and I hate all the cover about this song.
With this I will claim the covers for me are good and are a good opportunity for the singers, but sorry I never watch your cover if you do about me song. Now I post a one of me favourite cover about glee but I of other very good artists.

Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche



No comments:

Post a Comment