17 Nov 2012

London, finally


Last 7 I come back to London.

I went to London for a week. I went 30 of October from Barcelona. I went with my uncles and my cousins.  The hotel we stay are next to Trafalgar Square. All days al saw the London Eye, the Big Ben, the statue of Nelson and the National gallery.  For me this city are very beautiful, always I will going but my parents never take me.
We visited much things, especially museums. We went to different museum: went to natural museum,  science museum, Albert and Victoria museum, Freud museum-house and British museum.  All like me but specially British museum because in there room are a very strange things but the best thing for me are the different clocks. I love clocks and I saw very special and strange.

Also we went to different part of London. We visited the Brixton, I like the culture and the music specially.  We visited Nothing Hill and we went to Portobello. But the best thing we did in this area it's went to statue of Peter Pan. These was a one of my dreams and I did realist. But the best thing we visited are Candem town I love this part of the city and I will return all the thing you see are magnificent.
This is a little summery about my travel to London. 

I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining.
Groucho Marx


No comments:

Post a Comment