23 Nov 2012

Colours

Probably much people think this theme it's simple but not the colours are a interesting and subject theme, because for everyone the colours represent a different thing. I understand this when I read a good book. In this book the main character classify the feeling with colours. Every colours represent one feeling. For know who feeling represent each colours you do a test. You think in one person very specially for you, after think in the colour represent this person. It's very simple when you think with love sometimes represent the red. But when you think in friends the colours in your mean is blue.
But where are the bad colours? Always the people say the bad colours it's the black but they know the trust, the bad colours in the world is white. Because the white have don't answer only have question and it's very terrible.
If you will know who is different meaning of colours read: Bianca come il latte, rossa come il sangue



Traduces fragment:

From today I will start writing. I must write all these things to be able to remember them. Do not be if I can do it, but this time at least I want to brighten myself. It is possible that it is better that it uses pencil. Not, better boli. Red Boli. Red as the blood. Red as the love, the ink of the whitest pages of the life. I believe that the only things that deserve to be remembered are those who count each other with the blood: the blood does not commit mistakes and no teacher can correct them.

No comments:

Post a Comment