22 Nov 2012

Fairy tale (part 2)


In the morning went Meredith open her eyes look one person in the room. In the first moment she was very fear after she recognize the person. It was a fairy godmother.
-Excuse me, where are you?
-Hello, my name is Lina and I'm your fairy godmother. I help you for go out the castle. And now I help you in all you need.
-¿Hello? -said Meredith incredulous-
-Yes, I help you. You need anything?
-Eh... Yes, I need a money because go out to the castle very quickly and forgot the money.
-nunc pecuniam volo -And the money appeared- Now live normally, don't worry, nobody will discover you.
-Thanks, Lina. Goodbye.
The fairy godmother disappear. And she presence was only a dream.
After Meredith went to visited much different places in the town, and looked for a job. She asked all people of where offered a job. Only in one place, in the library.  She went to the library and asked for the job.
-Hello, my name is Meredith and I stay here today, it's possible you offer a job.
-Hello, my name is John and yes I offer a job. Are you interested for the job?
-Yes, I need a job. And this it's very special for me, I love the book and please can you give me the opportunity. I don't fail you.
-Ok, you begin today at 12 o'clock.
-Thanks, thanks.
Meredith knew that she did it's very dangerous but will intent.
The days began to past, and the people were getting on perfectly with her but one day when she walked in to the market one person said:
-She is the daughter of the queen, she is terrible, a bad person.
Then all people saw she and all began said different thing. Anyone defender she.
-Ok, she is a daughter of the queen, but no it's the same. She is a good person. Always Meredith said good morning, good bye ask you about the family. Please remember this: Don't judge the people but you know her. -said Ethan-
-It's truth -said John- Meredith is a good person and it doesn't matter for me of whom she is a daughter. It is all the same.

The people then looked the person who said the bad things about Meredith, and the people ran only ran.
Meredith life in peace for always nobody bothered she.

No comments:

Post a Comment