17 Nov 2012

The true about friendship


In my life I live with false people. And now I go talk about this. In my life pass much people, I meet a different person every year. and change the company. But now I realized much people talk more but not say anything, only bother me. I hate the false people because always they catch you and say good things to you but When you're not these they say bad thing to other person about you. The rest of the people sometimes change the opinion about you. In this moment you know who are your friends, because they always defender you.
In my life I have much friends but in these moment only keep one friend, my best friend. And these is like this because she always trust me still say bad things about me. With all these things I will prove the friendship is a little thing, because much people are very false and say terrible things about you. It's important you know the person you can trust.

Words are easy, like the wind; Faithful friends are hard to find.
William shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment