20 Nov 2012

Different sagas


Last Friday opened the last film or Twilight saga. This film ended with the illusion of much people in the world, because now where they doing?
Much this people began to watch this saga when they were a teenager but they ended the saga they are an adult, or much old.
Much time this of lengthen its bad because when you ended the saga you not remember the beginner. Although also it’s a good experience grow with a saga. Because you see as the character envelope and also you. Twilight is an example but the most famous and clear example is Harry Potter. In the films of Harry Potter you can see the change, because the characters grow lengthways to the films. I remember when I saw the first film of Harry Potter and I was only 6 or 7 years old, but I finished the saw all the saga when I was 15 years old. In me case the growth is very clear. And this growth success in different movies. In me opinion this is a good thing providing that it does not become heavy because sometimes the long sagas are very bored in the end because you are satiate of waiting.


To be happy, we must be true to nature, and carry our age along with us.
William Hazlitt 


No comments:

Post a Comment